The REVISTA ECUATORIANA DE INVESTIGACIONES AGROPECUARIAS (REIAGRO) is an international journal bilingual, created in 2016. Publish the results of original research related in any field of agricultural sciences, it is a peer review journal. Its aim is to disseminate scientific information that contributes to the knowledge and development of the Agricultural and Livestock Sciences. In this regard, work related to:
• Agricultural production
• Agricultural economy
• Entomology, plant protection, plant production and plant physiology
• Sustainable agricultural systems
• Animal production, genetics and reproduction
• Animal nutrition and metabolism
• Agricultural nutrition
• Animal behavior, health and welfare
• Plant breeding and genetic resources
• Soil and water sciences
• Environmental protection, ecology, agroecology and forage resources
• Veterinary sciences
The journal accepts research articles, review articles, short communications and case reports, of contents related to the agricultural sciences. All articles submitted to the journal must be original and have not been published in other sources of scientific dissemination in any language. The reception of the articles will be open throughout the year.
REIAGRO does not charge for the review or publication process and is open access. The articles will be received in Spanish and English.
Frequency of publication: The REVISTA ECUATORIANA DE INVESTIGACIONES AGROPECUARIAS, since 2018 will publish three volumes per year: April, August and December